Welcome. How may I help you?
A resort combines hotel, restaurant and lifestyle amenities all into one place. Each has to appeal to your visitors. Each has to compliment the other. Each plays an integral role in assuring your ideal guests you’ve left no stone unturned when it comes to service.
In a crowded digital landscape, your resort website must stand out.
- With SEO writing that helps search engines find, understand and rank you
- With imagery that sets the tone and ambiance upon your ideal guest’s site visit
- With words that build a relationship and act as your online courtship
- With copy that assures visitors your resort is the experience they’re in search of
You’ve taken the time to create your resort and brand. Let’s take the time to create the copy that compliments it.
A Hospitality Copywriter can do that.
I know a killer copywriter 😉
TO GET ROOMS BOOKED, EVENTS SCHEDULED, TABLES RESERVED AND AMENITIES ENJOYED TAKES:
- Website copy: Creative, compelling, conversational content and copywriting to attract search engines and engage with event coordinators and ideal guests.
- Email copy: Generating leads, building and maintaining relationships, and turning subscribers into customers – by rewarding their email loyalty with information, stories and special product and service opportunities.
- Content copy: Educating and entertaining visitors about who you are, what you do, what you offer and most importantly how it benefits them. There are many forms of content writing. Their purpose is the same – to build a connection with your potential customers. To court them, if you will, through content (words).
- Collateral copy: Business cards, postcards, flyers, giveaways and apparel, there’s a myriad of collateral pieces that are relevant to marketing your business and reminding current and ideal guests what you do for them.
Guests choose a resort for everything from the ease of having all their needs met in one spot – to an all-encompassing escape.
YOUR WEBSITE, MARKETING STRATEGY, and MARKETING MATERIALS MUST HIGHLIGHT THAT YOUR GUESTS CAN TRUST YOU TO EXCEED THEIR EXPECTATIONS.
Allow me to show you how my service can help you with your service.
Resort Website Copywriting
You have one chance to make a first impression. And your website is most often your ideal guest’s first encounter with you.
You’ve got seconds to lure or lose visitors
WEBSITE COPYWRITING I WRITE TO HELP YOU:
To turn lookers into bookers – to attract, inform and convert visitors into guests
- Website page copy (web pages, landing pages, blog posts)
- Description copy – (room, product, cuisine, location, ambiance and amenities)
- Case study copy – (customer satisfaction story testimonials)
Your website is your digital business card, your 15-second elevator pitch. Make it as refined as your resort.
This list is not exhaustive. Please inquire about your resort’s unique project needs.
(Copy upload to site not included. You will need your web design guru to upload to your CMS – content management system)
Resort Email Copywriting
Your email list is the one medium your resort OWNS. Leverage its capabilities to attract, nurture, convert and stay connected with your ideal guests.
If email open, click or conversion rate is low, your copy may lack desire and ambiance.
RESORT EMAIL COPYWRITING I WRITE TO HELP YOU
Create the ambiance for desire. To inform, entertain and assure your subscribers of the benefits of booking their vacation escape with your resort.
- Lead magnet (lead gen) copy
- Lead magnet package (copy for one (1) lead magnet and email sequence)
- Opt-in form (box) copy
- Newsletter copy (to continue nurturing your relationship)
Build your list with a valuable lead generator. Nurture it with newsletter copy.
Email isn’t just for selling. It’s also for telling – storytelling – which subtly converts to story selling. Showcase your resort’s ambiance and amenities through email copywriting.
Don’t just say “Book Here”. Give them a reason.
(Image, design, copy upload and tracking not included – you will need your email assistant to handle things on your email service provider dashboard)
RESORT CONTENT AND COLLATERAL COPYWRITING
Collateral copy needs to be descriptive, informative, entice guests to book their escape, schedule their event – and then remind them where they experienced that bliss.
Content writing acts as your verbal concierge educating and informing visitors how your services will benefit their desires. Inviting visitors to feel part of your resort family – creating guests that book, indulge and return.
If your copy isn’t attention grabbing, enticing and sincere, your opportunity may be limited or lost.
RESORT CONTENT and COLLATERAL COPYWRITING I WRITE TO HELP YOU:
Turn lookers into bookers, guests into relationships, event inquiries scheduling – and everyone eagerly reading your print and digital content and collateral creating a desire to indulge at your resort.
- Blog posts (stay fresh and relevant with captivating storytelling)
- Description copy (room, product, amenities, cuisine)
- Brochure copy – (general, amenity, event and function information)
- Information guides (local, seasonal and/or event must-sees and happenings)
- Destination guides (highlighting specific destination history and happenings)
- Print publication pieces (local, national and industry magazine articles)
Your content and collateral copy is an amenity. Make it attract and linger.
Create a content and collateral ambiance so alluring that your guests can’t wait to experience the real resort. Go above and beyond. Be different. Be you. Stand out. Exceed expectations.
(Projects are copy only. Images, design, uploading, printing and/or distribution is the responsibility of your marketing and/or communications department)
The Write Copywriter Makes a Difference™
You’re a CONTACT away from a Killer Copywriter